background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scout Handmade & Vintage Market - May 25th and 26th

I was so pleased to be included in another event presented by the lovely ladies of Birch and Bird!  Scout Handmade & Vintage Market was a wonderfully successful event!  Thank you ladies for all your hard work to make this such an anticipated market!  And thank you Sharalee for the AMAZING coverage!

We had hundreds of vintage lovers and treasure hunters!  None of which were disappointed!
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography



 Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography
Upcycled button and Chrysanthemum hair pins.
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography
My little booth!
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography
I'm pretty sure I handed out 300 business cards that weekend!
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography

Arial view of my stuffies!
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography


Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography
The crowds were like this the WHOLE time!  AMAZING turnout!
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography

A sweet shot of me and my beautiful cousin/helper Meagan.  So happy she was there with me! <3
Photo by Sharalee Prang Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment