background

Saturday, January 21, 2012

St. Ann's Craft Fair Nov 2011

The ladies of St. Ann's Parish did an amazing job with decor for their craft fair.  Don't you love the red flowers hanging from the ceiling?
I added the red ribbon and red display busts to go with the Christmas theme..
The lamp display is new too.  Well new to my display!  When I was 17 (a LOOOONG time ago!) I refinished the base of the lamp with a cream crackle finish.  Recently my mom decided that she no longer wanted this beauty. I purchased a lamp shade on the cheep and ripped the cover off.  The skeleton of the shade now showcases my OOAK necklaces!


3 of my favorites, a vintage skeleton key (lt), an upcycled chandelier crystal with pearls (center) and a sold sunny chrysanthemum (rt)   

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love craft fairs!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carri! I'm back blogging, and trying to play catch up! Now I'm off to visit your blog to see what you've been up to! <3

      Delete