background

Friday, March 4, 2011

Monica vs. the virus!

So today it's "Monica vs. the virus!"  Last night my ears started to hurt, then my throat and finally my sinuses.  This morning I felt feverish as well.  BOOOO.  So I went home sick from work and stopped by the local herbalist on the way.  I told him my ears hurt and asked if he had any drops that would help,  he told me to stick out my tongue, and after a few minutes of inspection told me that it was my liver.  So he said, do you want to treat the cause or the symptom?  I told him I wanted to treat both!  And I left with a bag of ammunition to fight this virus!   The Neti Pot is amazing by the way.  If you ever have sinus pain, allergies or a cold, I totally recommend it!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Hey, thanks for popping over to my blog. I hope your feeling better soon. Sad to say but no matter what we do it usually lasts about 7-10 days,,,sorry to be a bearer of bad news:) Love Love Love your little baby bunting you made, my grandbaby is too big for that now but would have loved her to have one...Great fabric as well. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, the Neti Pot is awesome!
    I finally decided to try it the last time I was sick{I had exactly what you have~ for almost three weeks}it looks like you've got everything you need to win against the virus:) Hope you feel better soon♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooo is right! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are winning the battle over the virus! Mine is thankfully coming to an end stage now but it is still lurking around...blah! My mom had recommended the Neti Pot before but unfortunately with 3 kiddos, I cannot make it to Freshlife to pick it up and by time I make it there, I will hopefully be on the mends. I've been sticking to a orange mint tea and lots of quick showers. Seems to be keeping my sinuses open! I'm glad you stopped by my blog! I enjoyed seeing all your creative crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I still have this cold!!! And I did end up going to a Dr to get meds. T_T

    ReplyDelete