background

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday bear card

I just LOVE the Create a Critter cartridge!!!  This is the first card I made using this cart.

This adorable bear was cute at 4 inches, and I finally used my scrap papers and ribbon. 

I used pop dots under the bear to add dimension.

I wasn't too happy how this sentiment turned out.  I think it might be time to change my blade.  Come to think of it, I don't think I've changed it in 4 years!

And of course I had to add my signature stamp to the back! ;)

12 comments:

  1. Ok I love your card. It is super cute but I am ROFLMBO over your signature stamp!!! That is way too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe isn't it great! I bought it off ebay a few years back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!!!! This bear is adorable and I love your signature stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Loving your stamp! It is soooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I LOVE that signature stamp! I have issues thinking that people will not TREASURE the cards I make them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore the stamp. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off your card is so cute. I need to play with my cricut more.
    Second...I love your signature stamp, teehee.
    Love that bug is doing a series with this cartridge, you should check her out, if you havent' already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your signature stamp! Did you make it??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies! Trina, I agree, people really should treasure our cards! :) Sara, I got this stamp at: www.stampoutonline.com LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Monica, what an adorable card, too too cute!! I need to use more Cricut more often. Thanks for the inspiration, I think I'll make something with it tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm glad you're going to break out the cricut again Kerry! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete