background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A sweet pink matryoshka doll card!

I love this sweet girl!  It seems like I can't get enough of these matryoskha dolls!

I cut her at 4" with my Cindy Lou cartridge.  And placed her on a shimmery blue background that I embossed with my cuttlebug using the Floral Fantasy embossing folder.  I went shopping at a new local shop called Paper Nation today, and used one of my new purchases on this card.  The lavender pearl in the center is by Kaiser scrapbook, and I just love it!  Oh, and I also used pop dots to add dimension.
Don't you think it looks like she just heard the funniest thing?  She's so cute!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/68013600/a-sweet-pink-matryoshka-doll-card 

8 comments:

  1. I love this card... and curious about the pretty bead.. how did you attach? Tape glue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The pearls come with adhesive on them, so all you do is peal and stick! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Monica. I love the color choices, as well as the new bead.
    She matches your blog background well!

    Ellen
    CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I just saw some very similar to this at Wal Mart and almost bought them. But I'm holding off for a bit. lol But next time I go I will be buying them for sure, they're awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please visit my blog to retrieve a blog award I have for you.

    Chiffon
    http://chiffonscutecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too adorable!!! I love your colors and your beautiful embossed background! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! I love my cuttlebug, so much better than embossing by hand!

    ReplyDelete