background

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Liebster Blog award!

I was so surprised when Linda from My Creative Playground awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award!  The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.


I am happy to have Linda as my new blogging friend! Please check out her creative blog, you'll find tons of great ideas!

As a recipient of this award I must share the love and play it forward by:

1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal your 3-5 blog picks

2-Let them know you chose them


3-Copy and paste the blog award on your blog

4-Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you awarded

5-Have fun!

With all this in mind, I will pass this special award on to :

Scrappy Doo: Scrapping in a zoo

Monique: This misfit crafter

Emily: We'll always have Paris

Chloe: zodan creations
  
Ukrainiandancer: Life on top of the Hill

Please take a few minutes to look at these awesome blogs!  I'm sure they'll be thrilled with more followers!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for being a follower, i'll follow you as well. I see you have your hands in many craft projects. I have the same problem. I'm new to blogging so in future i'll post a few of my other crafting things. You items are great and very cute. TFS!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so so much, Monica. :) I really appreciate. Thank you so much for the award. :) *just some correction: is Zodan Creations* Once again, Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chloe! I've amdended the post! <3

    ReplyDelete