background

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hospice Silver Ball


Carolyne got roped into helping me at the Silver Ball this year!  She did such a great job I think she'll have to come and volunteer at all our events!
Our local Hospice Society has been in our community helping people with end of life care and their families with bereavement care for 25 years!  I'm proud to work for such a wonderful society.




We also had a photo booth at the ball! It was a blast!

I donated this handmade freshwater pearl necklace along with  matching earrings to the Silent Auction.  It was so exciting to watch the bids increase throughout the evening!  It sold for $100!  All proceeds will go to the Hospice Society, and in turn to local families.


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you to be involved in an organization like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do feel blessed to work in such a great society!

    ReplyDelete