background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Critter Art

I just LOVE these adorable creatures!  They are all from the Create a Critter cricut cartridge, and are oh so cute!  I adhered them (with my ATG tape gun)  to an 8 1/2 by 11 canvas that I painted an off white.

All the critters were cut at 5", but for some reason the accents were way too big when I cut them at 5".  So I played around with some sizes and decided that I liked them cut at 3".   This owl is by far my favorite on the cart!  I think they make a sweet grouping!  I can't wait to give them away!



5 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE what you've done with these critters!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute idea to make these and hang them in a group on the wall!! So darling! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they so adorable! The owl one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete