background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Silver Ball 2011


Onyx Intentions Dress
I work for our local Hospice Society, and we are planning for our biggest fundraiser of the year, our Silver Ball!  I think one of the most stressful parts of planning this event is what I should wear!  I decided on this dress from the Mod Cloth website.  I really think it will be adorable!  (and it's on sale!)  It says it shipped today, and will take 3-6 buisness days to reach me, the ball is on February 5th and I'm getting a little anxious to get it!  What if it doesn't fit, maybe I shouldn't have had that cookie, what if it doesn't arrive in time.....!!!!!  Oh my goodness, I must make a plan B!  Anyhoo, check out this amazing website, I'M IN LOVE.

             http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Dresses/Party/Onyx+Intentions+Dress

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! it's beautiful Monica. Have fun and a fantastic weekend! Thank you for stopping by my blog and following:)I'm off to check out that website!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so pretty! I'm sure you'll feel like a princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting site. You know I don't think I've ever bought any clothing attire online before :~P You're brave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demara, I was sooooo nervous that it wouldn't fit! But it did and I loved the dress!!! I'll totally be buying more clothing on this site!

    ReplyDelete