background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fawn cards

I'm so in love with these little fawns!  This thinking of you card was made with origami paper that was given to me by a friend, ribbon from a scrap swap, and the Thinking of you sentiment (cut as 2")  and fawn (cut at 3.5") were cut from the Cindy Lou cartridge. 

This is the first card I made with the Cindy Lou cartridge, and I LOVE it! 

What could be sweeter than a fawn smelling a poppy?  This little love fawn (cut at 3.5") and the sentiment (cut at 2") were cut with the Give a Hoot cartridge, origami paper was used again, and this ribbon is from Joanne.

I can't help but smile when I look at these cute dear!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! LOVE your jewelry, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Kris, if you're on facebook, I'd love it if you joined my jewelry group:

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Opechee-handmade-and-upcycled-jewelry/112238635479041

    ReplyDelete