background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The last of the Christmas crafts!


I made this Christmas plaque for my sister. I had cut out the lettering with my cricut last year and don't remember what size or cartridge I used! But I think it turned out pretty well!


My first attempt at a tri fold card. I love this technique and will be making more in the future! It's such a great way to use up my scrap paper bits! The stamp and paper is from stampin' up, and the stamp reads, "welcome Christmas into your heart".

3 comments:

  1. Your plaque and card are beautiful.
    I have made one of those trifold cards. I love how they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. Love the plaque and the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your first attempt. Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete