background

Monday, December 20, 2010

The tree is up!



We (and when I say we I mean I) finally put up our Christmas tree last night! I've been wanting to put the tree up for quite some time now, but we live in a small appartment and are kinda squished when the tree is up! I figured my husband can deal with it for one week! My doggie Roofus is a little put out as well as I had to move his mat to make a spot for the tree. He keeps looking at me with a "What the heck?!?!" expression. It's only 6 days! Deal.



I adopted this owl from Pier One Imports. I saw him there last Christmas, and decided to wait until Boxing Day to buy him.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_day) And of course when Boxing Day came around there were none left!!!! Not this year little owl, not this year!

3 comments:

  1. i love it!! so cute!!! That owl is amazing good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne! I love my colourful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree and enjoy your Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete