background

Sunday, October 3, 2010

25 things about me!



I wrote this a little while ago on facebook, and thought I would share it with you as well! Hope you get a chuckle out of it and maybe write a list of your own! :)

1. I don't always wash my lettuce, but I do check for bugs.

2. I love to scrapbook, make cards and upcycled jewelry.

3. I like to listen in on other peoples conversations, but have learned not to add my comments! If my superpower ever kicks in it would be turning invisible, think of all the things I could hear!

4. I married my best friend.

5. I take a notebook to church with me, but most of the time I just hold it.

6. My favorite Saturdays are spent at the park with Justin and my yellow lab Roofus.

7. I love to read and I take a book with me most places just in case.

8. I get stressed if there is a slight possibility that I could be late. Justin on the other hand is late for everything!

9. I am completely content to be alone. In fact if it wasn't for Justin I could be a happy hermit.

10. I love the beach. The ocean always amazes me.

11. I feel the closest to God when I witness his awesome creation.

12. I used to buy new clothes a couple of times a week. Now I save for Tupperware.

13. I lived in the same house from 9 months to 23 years.

14. I've played baseball for 20 odd years.

15. I've traveled to 16 countries.

16. I've only had 2 dogs in my life. Sparky my poodle cross, from age 9 to 23, and Roofus my yellow lab. He will turn 4 on October 22/10.

17. For the last 9 years I worked in a doctor's office. I don't like going to the doctor.

18. I love my in-laws.

19. Some of my best friendships were developed in the last 8 years.

20. It's almost time for my 10 year high school reunion.

21. I won't go.

22. I organize everything at work alphabetically, at home I organize as to how much I like something.

23. I've donated 11 inches of my hair twice to Wigs for Kids.

24. The other day I found my first gray hair.

25. I like my steak medium rare. (Sorry that rhymed! =S)

6 comments:

  1. This is so cool.
    Oh you will love to sew, so much you can make. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Monzies.... hilarious! I can't believe you don't wash your lettuce! And I also liked the one wear you take your notebook to church and just hold it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed it ladies! Tracy, the other day my mom asked if she could buy me a sewing machine for Christmas, my answer was YES!!!! I'm starting to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun! Thanks for sharing! I might copy... but i am not nearly as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too creative Joanne! I'll be looking for your list! :)

    ReplyDelete