background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Who wanted to paint?

On Sunday, September 19th after a nice sushi lunch my husband suggested that we paint the condo the following week. We have been talking about this for quite some time now, but never got around to doing it. So, thinking I was calling his bluff I told him to turn RT and we'll head to Home Depot. Well he did, and we then proceed to prep and paint our entire condo. After 10 hrs we finally finished. When we got to bed at 1:30am I looked at him and said, "I really didn't want to paint today." He replied, "Neither did I." Even though me both didn't want to paint, we both really love the new colour!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! but i bet you felt great that you did it...
    That's wonderful to have such a great partner in life!!
    (I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your creations).

    Will stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! And yes, it is great to have a such a great husband! :)

    ReplyDelete