background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New shower curtain



Living in BC we are subject to a wonderful 12% sales tax called HST. So to avoid paying this I shop in Washington as much as possible! I just returned from a VERY successful shopping trip with a girl friend and her sweet kids. I was sharing all my plunder with my husbands family when his cheeky little brother asked me if I was going to blog about my new shower curtain. (I was really excited about this new shower curtain!) So Brad, here it is! I decided I also need new art in our bathroom. I had a beach theme before, and that just won't fit with these cute woodland creatures. So today I made this cute tree art! I bought a 8 x 10 canvas at our local dollar store, painted it with an off white acrylic paint, and cut out the cute tree at 8" with the cricut Stamping cartridge. I have one more art project in mind for our new sweet bathroom. I'll add it as soon as I can! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment