background

Sunday, September 5, 2010














I've been busy crafting for an upcoming block party/craft sale! I had thought I would sell my handmade, up cycled jewelry, and handmade greeting cards. This is going to be a family event, so I tried my had at making fabric baby rattles. I just spent the morning and most of the afternoon with my mom finishing these cute little guys, and I think they'll be a hit! Here's the link to the event:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=154147474602532

2 comments:

  1. these are cute...i love them...my kids would go nuts for them. I could also see them attacking each other with them then cuddling them when they sleep. they are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are really fun and easy to make. It was my first sewing project! I think I've now been bitten by the sewing bug too!

    ReplyDelete