background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Freezer paper t-shirts


I found another new project to try! I absolutely love the idea of a one of a kind piece of clothing! I decided to give it a try after seeing a great tutorial on Jin Yong's blog: http://underacherrytree.com/ You have to take a look at her beautiful blog! For this project I used Baby onzies, that I plan to sell at an upcoming craft sale. I traced an image on a sheet of Reynalds freezer paper, which I found at Walmart in the States, I was unable to find it here in Canada. Trace your image on the dull side, it's easier to trace, if you're using your cricut place the paper SHINY side UP. Once it is cut out, iron the stencil with the SHINY side DOWN. Now you're ready to paint! It's always a good rule to do 2 light coats instead of one heavy one! Follow the directions on the fabric paint bottle, and enjoy you're new craft!

1 comment: